1. Doriyaki: pancake sandwich with Ice cream and whipped cream in the center
Talk about a sweet breakfast dessert or wait a minute it doesn't have to be designated to breakfast dessert, it can be lunch dessert, or dinner dessert, optional to eat anytime store in freezer.
Make/buy in store or at the store, and cool down during the summer heat.
And reward yourself and have a sweet treat in the comforts of your visit in Japan/home.
2.Hanami Dango are sakura flavored, the green is green tea flavored. white is unflavored.
3. Hakuto Peach Jelly: originates from Okayama, one of the prefecture main assortments of peaches, large peach with light colored skin, It is priced a bit higher but that's what your paying for quality.
4. Daifuku Aisu: Rice cake filled with Ice cream
5. Yuzu Daifuku: citrus fruits in Japan prized for grapefruit-like taste. Yuzu Daifuku Yuzu are mostly filled with anko and sugar.
6.Anmitsu: Japanese dessert: that contains red algae: what the clear jelly is made from compressed in a mold, there are toppings with sweet beans, chestnuts, fruit, boiled peas, and a side of sweet black syrup topping. The core ingredients anko: pureed red beans with sugar and agar jelly are .
Anmitsu with ice cream is considered a separate dessert known as Cream Anmitsu.
7. Hishimochi: colorful 3 layer rice cake with pink, white, and green color that is usually served on Girls Day In Japan.
The shape is rooted as a fertility symbol in the edo period.
8. Karukan: Sweet bread that contains Japan sweet pureed yam inside.
9. Uiro: Steam rice cake with a chewy texture: natural flavor contains: anko:red bean paste, matcha: green tea, kinako:roasted soya bean flour, and sakura: cherry flower blossom.