This post I am going to talk about going to Shibuya.
- Tokyo Station
- Don Quijote
- Hachiko gate
- Shibuya crossing
Ichiran ramen(I crossed this one out because there isn't enough time T.T )
- Genki sushi
Here is what I planned:
- Buy Suica card at airport-amount 2000 yen to cover transportation cost (include 500 yen deposit)
- Go to either Starbucks or L'occitane coffee to get the time lapse of the famous crossing
- Estimated time at this point: 10:15 AM
- Shopping for around 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Estimated time to be done shopping: 12:05 PM
- Estimated waiting time: 15 minutes
- Estimated eating time: 30 minutes
- Transfer at Akasaka-Mitsuke Station
- Estimated time at this point: 1:45PM
- How to reserve seat online and bus schedule: https://secure.j-bus.co.jp/KS/Result.mvc/SelectLanguage?lang=1
- This video will show you to get to the bus station (which is around Tokyo Station): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkgkckIx06U
- And this article as well: https://matcha-jp.com/en/2729?page=2
- I choose the departure time at 2PM to get to the airport at 3:15PM
Pros and Cons:
- Have sightseeing: Tokyo Station and Shibuya crossing
- Able to go to Genki Sushi
- Get to see the crowded Shibuya/Tokyo
- Transportation is more complicated than just staying in Narita
- Pressure on time
-But I have to pay attention to the time because I have only 11 hours but many places to visit.
-That's it for my Shibuya/Tokyo plan. I will review my plan after I actually transit in Japan and post it later ;) Hopefully everything will go as I planned.
Thank you for reading!!!