Komoro Castle Remains Kaiko-en


Details


Address
丁311
what3words
/// testers.saunas.mammal
Phone
+81 267-22-0296
Website
View website
Open Hours
1-3: Mon-Tue: - 08:30-17:00 Thu-Sun: - 08:30-17:00 4-11: Mon-Sun: - 08:30-17:00 12: Mon-Tue: - 08:30-17:00 Thu-Sun: - 08:30-17:00
Found a problem on this page?
Report

About this sight

The remains of Komoro Castle, which was originally constructed in 1554 by Lord Takeda Shigen, are now home to a park, zoo and playground.