Takeda Castle Remains


Details


Address
和田山町竹田古城山169
what3words
/// issuers.applications.segmented
Phone
+81 79-674-2120
Website
View website
Open Hours
1-3: Mon-Sun: - 08:00-17:00 4-9: Mon-Sun: - 08:00-18:00 10-12: Mon-Sun: - 08:00-17:00
Found a problem on this page?
Report

About this sight

Takeda Castle, also called "Torafusujo" (Crouching Tiger Castle), was built in 1431 by Yamana Sozen. The castle has been dubbed "the Machu Pichu of Japan" or "Castle in the Sky" as it is often surrounded by fog.