Funai Castle Ruins


Details


Address
4 4 Niagemachi, Ōita-shi, Ōita-ken 870-0046
Found a problem on this page?
Report

About this sight

Built by Ōtomo Sōrin in 1562, Funai castle was badly damaged in 1743, however parts of the original wall and the moat are still intact.

The castle ruins are a popular cherry blossom viewing spot boasting over 70 somei-yoshino cherry trees, we highly recommend a visit when they're in bloom!